Thursday 14 July 2016

Wagners on the Move: East Coast Bound!

I am off to be a grad school mommy. Next month we are moving our little three ring circus to Antigonish, Nova Scotia for me to begin an MA at St. Francis Xavier University.


I am beginning my Master's of Celtic Studies with a focus on Old Irish Mythology and Medieval Literature... for those of you who are wondering. I wanted to go back to school for marketable credentials that will help me get a good job... HA! Real reason: research for my books! Second real reason: I am about 75% ethnically Celtic and yet have very faint connections to that culture. I want to remedy that divide and reconnect with my family heritage.

So here we go... 2017km to the only MA in Celtic Studies program in the country.

Here's to new adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment